Your privacy is very important to WARCA and WARCA will make every effort to minimize invasion to your privacy. Accordingly, WARCA has developed this Policy in order for you to understand how personal information is collected, used, communicated, discloses and made use of. The following paragraphs describe in more detail how WARCA will ensure to protect and maintain your personal information.
- WARCA will not ask you for personal information unless it is truly needed.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, WARCA will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- WARCA will collect and use personal information by lawful and fair means and solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by WARCA and for other compatible purposes.
- WARCA will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards, in particular by using WWPass technology, against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- WARCA will not share your personal information with anyone, neither for marketing nor other purposes. However, WARCA may use your personal information for its own marketing purposes and to inform you about new products, programs and services. Before WARCA will do so, you will be offered the opportunity to choose whether or not to have your information used in this way. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from WARCA by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each e-mail you may receive.
- WARCA will only retain your personal information as long as necessary to fulfill its contractual obligations, to provide its services to you and to comply with applicable laws.
- WARCA will make readily available to customers information about its policies and practices relating to the protection of personal information.
- The use of links on an WARCA website to non-WARCA websites is subject to the third parties' privacy policies, and you should be familiar with third party sites' privacy policies before using the links. WARCA is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites.